Sunday, April 29, 2007

If only he were twins...

I was lying on my bed talking on the phone this evening while the J's (as I lovingly refer to them) were on the red couch (that's Jason and Jeannie for anyone living under a rock). When I got off the phone, I headed to the kitched to do some baking for class tomorrow night.

Jeannie walks in and says "Jason wants you to know, he's no longer available."

DUDE, WHAT!?! So, I yell into the living room to Jason "J, I'm crushed I thought you were gonna ask ME out!" Jason, in his unique style and sense of humor strolls into the kitchen and says...(this is awesome, I love Jason)...

"Sometimes I just wish I were twins."

That Jason, he should run for President, I know I'd vote for him.

7 comments:

MadMup said...

Jason says the most unexpectedly funny things - they always catch me off-guard.

What a hoot!

Anonymous said...

I don't know "the J's", but THAT was funny!

Brittany

mitchells2000 said...

That is hilarious... sounds like just the guy for G-knee!

Gretchen said...

Okay, that is a good man. TRUE HUMOR. I love it, Melissa. How presh!?

What a fun roomie of you to write about this.

Gretchen said...

Wait, you call them the "J's"? But G-Knee's a "G", right? Like me!

Hayden405 said...

Yep, I said...I'm off the market! The twin comment just came to me...it's true though...Mel you're a great girl...Thanks for being such a friend and super-roomie to Super G!

M. Kate said...

Gret,

Gknee is really a "Jeannie" sorry.

J,

"Super G" - nice.

 
hit counters