Friday, April 20, 2007

I will say one thing

You should never accidentally fall asleep with the IPOD NANO. Woke up about 2:30 this morning and discovered my folly.

My ear is killing me.

Thanks a lot Cleve, now I think I may have to have my outer ear amputated.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

See...you all laugh at my hearing-aid investment portfolio idea, but you just wait. In a few years I'll be laughing all the way to the bank.

(Figured I ought to fill you in now, because by then you'll all be deaf and won't hear the laughing - my poor, pathetic, iPod infatuated, soon-to-be-suffering-acute-hearing-loss friends)







fyi...I don't really have anything against iPods, they're actually a pretty neat little device, but - I do like to stir the pot.

M. Kate said...

No kidding...Hadn't realized that about you.

Anonymous said...

Poor Cleve - first you love him, then you hate him.

He was only trying to help.

 
hit counters