God tells us who we are, defines what we are to do and the way we are to do it. We only know ourselves when we listen to the words he has spoken about us. ~P.D.T.
Question...wasn't the first day of spring back on March 21st? Just checking, since it was SNOWING when I left for work this morning. You just gotta love God's creativity.
7 comments:
Well, good morning to you, too!
Back at ya sister!
Here's to a "bright, sunshiny day"!
(Figuratively, of course)
Good afternoon! :)
Hey, how is your week going?
Afternoon all!
Question...wasn't the first day of spring back on March 21st? Just checking, since it was SNOWING when I left for work this morning. You just gotta love God's creativity.
God's creativity and the way he humbles us. I'm feeling very humbled with this weather.
I hate snow!!!! Can't drive fun cars in the snow. :(
Stop using slicks Petey :P
Post a Comment