Friday, March 28, 2008

I'm feeling very unsettled tonight

Am I the only person that has days/nights like this?

I just feel sorta uncomfortable and weird, you hear people describe it as unsettled, I have a friend that says her "soul in noisy." I was totally in the dark on a definition for that the first time I heard her say it, but I think maybe that's what I mean when I say I'm unsettled. It's a strange feeling and I don't know that I can pinpoint anything that might be a cause. Life has been a little topsy turvy with work, people etc for kinda a longish time now, so maybe it's just a combination of things.

I know I need to sleep since I need to do more baking for Jr. High that didn't all get done today before we leave for our caravan south to haul Jason and then hurry home to be a taget for some dodgeballs...I didn't get my bathroom cleaned either (which needs done horribly bad). I did get lots done in the course of the day, just not the whole list. I especially don't enjoy days that don't have a completed list...but amazingly, it's always there when I get to it and I don't get extra points for having a completed list at the end of the day...that's probably part of the noisiness too.

Who knows...think I'll pray about it and just make myself go to sleep. That Valley of Vision CD plays as I sleep lately, so we'll get it going in a minute too.

Gonna miss my bro. J *big sigh, and some tears*

But, "you never know what'll happen in three years," right J? ;)

3 comments:

Daizie Girl said...

I do know the feeling. Sometimes - it just seems that things are out of whack...at least from my point of view. Prayer definitely helps - and I usually find myself in the book of Romans somewhere. (And to think I was one of those people that thought the Bible was out dated and irrelevant in these days) Boy was I missing out! Hope all is settled today! Be safe on the caravan and I'll be a target with you tonight. Call if you need help with anything.

Abby :) said...

I echoed that some days are the unsettled type. I find typically overbooked days are more likely to get that way. I also remind myself that I always have a running to do list even if I complete everything I think of (usually someone reminds me of their expectations for something else for me to do). I've decided I can never get done everything that I think I should nor can I ever do what everybody else thinks I should so I just try to stick with what does God most want from me in the immediate moment....and work on that peaceful heart issue. I love it that His mercies are new each day. Who couldn't be more settled knowing that?

Hayden405 said...

Gonna miss you too my sister M :-(

And my sister G of course most...but also my brothers and sister A - Z :-(

Talk to or see you soon!

 
hit counters