Thursday, February 28, 2008

Quote of the day

"Evidentally the mark of a relationships "official" beginning, is the girl saves a seat for the dude in service."

~Eik

*note to self, be careful who you save seats for, or at least make sure nobody knows

**This message was approved and laughed at in earnest by Eik, in case you were wondering if I was an insensitive jerk, at least this time the answer is no.

6 comments:

Mel Eik said...

I WAS QUOTED ON THE RED COUCH BLOG!!!! On this momentous occasion, I would like to thank all my friends that have stuck by me and laughed at my lame jokes. I am so honored!

Abby :) said...

Hilllllllarrrrrious!

COURTNEY said...

Hahahaha! Love it!

M. Kate said...

Lame is no only approved, but encouraged here. :)

Anonymous said...

Melissa Eik...I just wish you could do that "Bed Dive" thing you did on Sunday afternoon for more people in the Career Class. I never saw anyone laugh that way before.

Mel Eik said...

:P Jeannie

Only you are so privileged.

 
hit counters