Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Quote of the Day

This is an excerpt from an alert I recieved from my building deputy today...don't miss the last part, it's very important.

"SEVERAL LOCAL ROADS. RIVER PARKS & RECREATIONAL AREAS ARE FLOODED. MOTORISTS SHOULD NOT ATTEMPT TO DRIVE THROUGH ANY FLOODED ROADS. TURN AROUND. DO NOT DROWN."

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That would make a great bumper sticker. :)

Hayden405 said...

Now how could they have lived with themselves if they hadn't said that...then someone didn't then did!

MadMup said...

They didn't say "please."

Petey said...

Or "Simon Says"!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a perfect excuse not to show up at work. "Hey, YOU said...!"

Dana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dana said...

Good thing they added that last part. I know many were probably confused about what to up until they read that part....

Mel Eik said...

I saw that on jconline from the national weather service. I had the same thought you did...good thing we have people thinking of our safety!

 
hit counters