I wanted to post this last night, but I was too tired and had to call Mark to ask for his forgiveness...so sorry I'm a little belated with the update...
Smoothie Kings wasn't afraid...he gets the award for "First person since yhe post who loved me enough to remind me of my commitment to a heart and mouth acceptable to God"
How long did it take you ask? Less than 24 hours, it was last night...*sigh*
What was the infraction you ask? Words of the not so kind variety
Directed at whom you ask? "Poor Mark" unfortunately, I told you he'd thank you before I would. Jason actually rephrased my statement in the midst of his kind reminder last night as "You did say Mark would give me a high 5 before I got to the oh Lord part"...which makes for a funny picture in my mind, Mark meandering around leaping up and giving all our friends high 5's for getting after me, as they should.
Anyway, thanks Jason, there's a crown waiting for you with my name on it (it didn't even take 24 hours!).
I'll keep trying.
Friday, January 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ahh...that's sweet for putting me on the "recommneded friend" list. Funny...just last Sunday at Family Night we were reminded that "faithful are the wounds of a friend". I know we could all learn to be more edifying.
Thanks for the awesome breakfast for dinner last night and is was good to hang out with you guys!
Post a Comment