Tuesday, August 21, 2007

I still have a couch and a TV

In case you were wondering, my personal items have not be repossessed and therefore eliminating the possiblity of future movie nights. It's just been a busy summer, that's all.

In an effort to prove this to you, I offer you the following opportunity:

What: Red Couch Night
When: Friday, August 24th, 7:00 p.m.
Which: Not sure, the movie guy will have some to vote on. We're taking suggestions that could be accepted or denied. (Just remember, we're supposed to keep in mind Jesus will also be in attendence, per Pastor V.'s message on Sunday.)

We'll have snacks, if you wish, you may bring your beverage of choice. Hope to see you all there. Hopefully, my blog hasn't been so stagnant that people stopped checking...guess we'll see.

12 comments:

Petey said...

I was just thinking, I wonder when there will be another Red Couch movie night, and BOOM there's my answer!

Anonymous said...

I do have High School Musical since no one seemed to be available when I had my red couch night....

M. Kate said...

Did I mention we'll be voting on potential movie options, and that any suggestion could be both accepted and denied?

Just wanted to be sure I did.

Jeremiah said...

Would be there but promised my brother i would come to his high school football game this friday at Turkey Run! Go Mustangs!

Enjoy the movies!

Jeremiah.

p.s. good to see the movie night back...was missing it!

Anonymous said...

Have missed the posts. ;-)

Diana said...

Wish I could be there but work calls.

Dana said...

This news could in face be the highlight of my week! I just arranged for Connor to spend the night with this Dad on Friday andn then I got the glorious news from Wendy and Pete about a Red Couch Night!! PRAISE THE LORD! I'm planning to be there...I miss my friends and can't wait to see everyone!

Anonymous said...

Would it hurt your feelings if I went to the Glee Club concert first?

M. Kate said...

Of course not, come and go as you like.

MadMup said...

I thought I had replied her, but I guess I hadn't... oops!

I'm planning to come and looking forward to it. Can't get here soon enough...

Petey said...

Amen Mup!!!!!

The Rock Star said...

I think 2 Speedwell gals and a little bro will be in attendance...

 
hit counters