God tells us who we are, defines what we are to do and the way we are to do it. We only know ourselves when we listen to the words he has spoken about us. ~P.D.T.
Thursday, August 9, 2007
FREE Casting Crowns ticket
Tonight! Need to let Jonell or me know asap. Leaving Wendy's at 5. Call me or the rockstar!
Uh... Would you like a FREE ticket to a concert? Oh, did I mention it was for yesterday?! ;) It was AMAZING! I will post something when I am not getting up at 5 am the next day... Maybe, something tomorrow night.
1 comment:
Uh... Would you like a FREE ticket to a concert? Oh, did I mention it was for yesterday?! ;) It was AMAZING! I will post something when I am not getting up at 5 am the next day... Maybe, something tomorrow night.
Post a Comment