

Jeannie's here the whole time with me, we're staying right downtown just a block or so off Michigan Ave. Mark and Jason came for a weekend visit. They got here Friday evening and journeyed back home yesterday. I unfortunately don't have a picure of Mark and Jason's accomodations at the airport, nor the time to explain Jeannie and I's trip on the "El" out and back to meet them on Friday night or their trip into the city on Saturday. This fancy tea/coffee spot only lets you use their free wi-fi for 2 hours, I'd need LOTS more!
Bottom line, I'm thankful for my car, sorry Markus. I do know I'm spoiled to be able to hop in the carbon monoxide producing Monte Carlo and take off for wherever, whenever I want, but ya, I just really appreciate my car and rural America; I do have lots of house plants and I planted a tree in my front yard, that should help a little right? That's all I'll say about that.
OH and if you're wondering what the dorks in the 3D glasses are doing we were at the Science and Industry Museum watching some under water movie deal in which the narrator (an ocean cruising sea turtle) was talking about sharks being the result of 350 million years of evolution (pronounced "Eve-olution" in the film). So, it'll be a nice follow-up to head to AiG next weekend. CREATION or BUST! See many of you there!
8 comments:
It was nice to visit you in Chicago, now COME HOME.
(Also, I sort of dozed off during the EVILution movie, even though the 3D was pretty.)
Very cute pics! Mark looks like a "homie" in the second one. =)
Dawg, I'm working on the coming home. I think jeanie would stay forever but I'm ready to see some corn.
Lisa, thanks and yes I think "homie" was what he was aiming for so I'm sure he's pleased with your saying so. :)
RIGHT ON CREATION OR BUST!!!! Hurry up Friday and get here already. :)
All the homies be wearin' 3D visors, yo!
Mark looks to have a bad case of updawg.
Updawg? What's updawg?
:)
Do you have any Casting Crown concert tickets left?
Post a Comment