Monday, April 9, 2007

Walk on water much?

Yesterday we played Bible Trivia at the Moore's house, for the record, I stink at this game. But, I don't remember this question coming up:

How many people have walked on water?
A. One
B. Two
C. Three

Answer - C.

First of course was Christ, second was Peter and then there's this guy Jose.





This picture is courtesy of my brother, thanks Bob!

5 comments:

MadMup said...

It's amazing what we can accomplish under duress!

Dana said...

That would be a very mad Monday!

Anonymous said...

Sorry I missed the games, but I would have fallen asleep during them...I shoulda had a Starbucks...oh, wait...I did have a Starbucks...and I was still sleepy.

THAT IS A FUNNY PIC. Good post, Dawg.

Anonymous said...

Oh, he is Sku-rooed!

The Rock Star said...

HIlarious. Cannot say I sad about missing Bible trivia. It always seems so very random. Plus, I hate feeling stupid. Pride issues? Perhaps. Anyway, it was a great time at the Moore's!

 
hit counters