Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Wendles Birthday

Wendy is celebrating the big 5-0 on Friday...we're celebrating on Saturday.

Date: Saturday 3/17
Place:516 Red Couch Blvd.
Time: 6 p.m.
What: Movies and Games as determined by the guest of honor
Food: We're gonna grill out and have birthday cake OF COURSE!
(Said food stuffs are for all people who don't call my posts long and boring)

WARNING: On 3/17, MY HOME AND THE PROPERTY SURROUNDING IT ARE NO-TAG ZONES. If you cannot abide by this declaration, you'll be escorted off the premises by my not-so threatening goons. Please, help me keep my sanity and check your paranoia at the door.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow....
I look AWESOME for 50.

M. Kate said...

And HOW!

MadMup said...

Nice work, Wendy!

Anonymous said...

Wendy is having a POLICE party? I'm confused and only know one of their songs.

Anonymous said...

OH G-KNEE!
You're getting Sting to come to my party for a personal visit?!?!
BEST B-DAY PRESENT EVER!

Anonymous said...

Wendy ummm....I'll see what I can do.

MadMup said...

Seems fitting, what with the class game and all:

"Every breath you take, every move you make... I'll be watching you."

:D

Anonymous said...

Mup - that's the one song I know!

MadMup said...

It's pretty much the only one of theirs I like, but I thought it was fitting :)

M. Kate said...

When did my blog turn into a chat room for the three stooges?

Anonymous said...

M-Cat- I feel the love.

Hey, guys! Did Sting ever write a song with THAT title?..."Sarcastic Love". Maybe that's what the impersonator can sing for your birthday Wendy!

MadMup said...

What sort of games and movies is the Guest of Honor likely to choose?

Anonymous said...

m kate-
I know your goons and you are right, they are not so threatening.... :) I'm working late Sat...but it'll still be light out when I get off so I'll come over late! God Bless DST (ahem...)

Petey said...

Can I be one of the goons? A more so, but still not too threatening goon? I like being a goon. God made me a "bigger" guy and I like to throw my weight around.

besides that, I'm HOT. :)

M. Kate said...

Pete, always in the market for saucey, HOT, more so, but still not so threatening goons. Welcome to the the team! :)

 
hit counters