Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Hizzouse ParTAAAAAAAAAY

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

The date: 2/1/07
The time: 7:00 p.m.
The place: Mark's apartment
The Event: The viewing of Tim Burton's 1989 masterpiece "Batman"
The Details: It is Mark's first movie of the year, so why not start it off with a bang - new friends, best movie ever, and maybe even some snacks?

Things to be aware of:

-The movie will begin promptly at 7:15, of this you can be absolutely SURE.
-There are two cats at the residence.
-Nobody's really sure how many people can actually fit in the space.

21 comments:

MadMup said...

I certify that this is a legitmate offer and not some sort of elaborate prank.

M. Kate said...

I am SO there - will be the best non red couch bash of the year! I can't wait to post the next random house party and forget to tell Mark - won't that be fun?

Anonymous said...

Oh...I'm coming too. What shall we bring?
Mad,
Reminder:
Don't forget you must pick up dirty clothes from the floor and put the toilet seat down when having females over for social events.

Petey said...

Sorry that I can't make it. :(

Going to spend the evening with the parents.

MadMup said...

Wendy - bring yourself! And you obviously have some sort of impression of me that is incorrect - while I will need to do some sprucing up, you'll NEVER find clothes strewn about nor toilet seats up at my place!

Petey - parents over Batman?!? Man, we need to talk about your priorities.

Petey said...

Yeah I know. Priorities. I just haven't seen them in a while. Plus I miss my dog. She's old (going on 17).

Plus, I'm allergic to cats. Sorry :(

MadMup said...

Hey, that's why that info was included :)

Anonymous said...

Yes, but I'm allergic too and you'll never find a nicer cat than Queen Amadala.

Hayden405 said...

I'd like to but I can not promise...I've been out of town all week and have to catch up on things at SK...paper work...We'll see what I can get done...As much as I don't want to work late on a Friday evening...I really don't want to worry about it or work Sat. or Sun. :-)

MadMup said...

I cannot for one minute believe people would read an invitation to watch Batman and even CONSIDER not doing it!

It must be me.

*le sigh*

Unknown said...

I'm there too!

Unknown said...

small problem...
I don't know where to go and no one has answered their phone.
Someone call me or e-mail me. please?

Hayden405 said...

I will call you or email you...no wait, I don't know how to get there either...do you still want me to call or email? jk!

Anonymous said...

Holy Deadline Batman! Wish I could be there. Next time.

Dana said...

Hope you are all having fun watching Batman. I have an excuse that actually sticks....Connor has the flu. That beats Batman...sorry Mark, but it does.

MadMup said...

I am sorry that Connor is sick - I completely understand that sickness beats Batman! I'll continue to pray for him and you!

Steven & Jason -- I don't know that you guys had good enough excuses.

Everybody that came: thanks for coming! I really enjoyed having you over and hanging out!

Unknown said...

Jason was thinking it was going to be Friday night... last night he wasn't back from New York yet.

btw: Guitar Hero Rockzz!
thanks for having us over Mark.

Anonymous said...

Great partaaaaaaaaay! GH does indeed rock...although Death freaked me out.
next time Nutmeg will like me...she looked at me like she was trying to remember me...I just KNOW it!

M. Kate said...

Ab,
I know you have been here as you left me a voice mail last night, sorry I didn't take my phone in to the movie. I don't know if "these people" as you call them could handle you and me together. :) But, of course you're alwasy welcome to come for a visit. You know where I live, maybe you can come see me over spring break! Stop checking my blog and get back to studying Med Surg!

Gretchen said...

Um, I LOVE Batman, and I'm so jealous that you guys have such fun parties!! I think I need to meet some single people who are are ready to party like this!

Durn.

M. Kate said...

Gret,
Sorry you couldn't be here with us :(. Loved your story about Star Wars!!!!

 
hit counters