The conversation you are about to read is based on the real events of the unfortunately ridiculous life of one red couch owner...names and other identifying characteristics have been changed to protect the innocent.
You may begin...
Jack: "Hi, yes it's a great day here at Lincoln mutual, how may I help you?"
Me: "Hi, ah ya I just need to know if you can cover a workmans comp claim from a 1995 rabbid pet pig attack. The bill totaled about $7300."
*Pause* *listening* *snickering in background* *possible but not clearly identifiable snorting*
Me: "Oh and I should disclose, the rabiddness of said pig is not absolutely certain. The victim immediately shot the pig in the head with a 22, following the incident. Thus, no definitive tests were able to be performed on the perpetrators remains."
*more pausing*
Me: "Ah sure, you can get back with me, I'll be here all week."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment