Saturday, February 9, 2008

Why's it so hard?

Not to live by your emotions; and to focus on Truth, especially when you need to most.

Stupid curse!

It's all hard (!), and I'm looking forward to the day it stops being hard. But, until then, I'm going to be thankful AND I'm going keep trying.

Whether I like it or not. (!)

I've got some good friends, that have helped throw some truth my way when needed. Thanks guys and gals!


"Faithful are the wounds of a friend, But deceitful are the kisses of an enemy."

~ Prov 27:6

"Cease from anger and forsake wrath; Do not fret; it leads only to evildoing"

~Ps 37:8

"So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness."

~Col 2:6-7

Edit: some others thrown my direction, I thought of on the way back from church today:

"Then Job replied to the LORD :
"I know that you can do all things;
no plan of yours can be thwarted."

~Job 42:1-2

"My flesh and my heart may fail,
but God is the strength of my heart
and my portion forever."

~Ps 73:26

4 comments:

Dana said...

LOVE YOU! Keep on, keeping on sister!

COURTNEY said...

Amen.

I'm waiting for the day of perfection as well.

Hayden405 said...

Better is one day in His house than thousands else where!

Anonymous said...

Way to start changing your think'n girl.

;-)

 
hit counters