Saturday, February 2, 2008

More happenings...

I went out to get the mail tonight, as Steven and Wendy informed me I had a check from the county for property tax refunds...I did. Which was exciting...I had no idea I was getting that.

Anyway, also found within my mail was a letter notifying me of my new subscription to...are you ready?

Cat Fancy, clearly a belated wedding gift.

*sigh*

(For the record, I really kinda liked Tiger and Dahla is cool enough)

Beyond that, there was enough "stuff" occuring at my house tonight to keep me in blog posts for a lifetime. Here's a preview...

Holistic Roommate;Ear candling...seriously...its never ending...I can't escape it.

Oh, but it clearly works...*wink, wink*

1 comment:

Dana said...

Cat Fancy??? My goodness the jokes just keep pouring in don't they! I'm allergic to cats so the thought of this Cat Fancy magazine dedicated to felines makes my eyes all watery and ahh ahhh choooo....see I just sneezed :)

 
hit counters