I'm starting to feel like all I ever do is write "hey, wanna do this" posts, but well, that's just the way it is right now.
I jubilantly discovered a rare opportunity today and wanted to share it with all of you.
My very own Eastern Illinois University Panthers are coming up to West Lafayette to decidely get their cans kicked by the Boilers. I AM SO GOING TO THIS GAME! I think my beloved Panthers may have won something in the neighborhood of 3 games the entire time I was in school. However, it sounds like they've done better under new head coach Bob Spoo. I'm still hedging my bet that they're gonna loose, but GO BIG BLUE!, just the same.
So, if anybody wants to come entertain Mark while we're there I'd be glad to get you a ticket. It's September 8th; game time is noon.
Because I'm on staff, I can get the tickets for 20 bucks, they'll likely be in the south end zone or some other not-so highly desirable location, but it'll be fun anyway. YES IT WILL, don't test me!
I'll try to get tickets by Friday next week. So, let me know if you're interested in participating in this life altering opportunity to see my Alma Mater get creamed by real football players.
Tuesday, July 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I guess I'm going, then?
:)
As a vet of Purdue football I have to tell you that you've already broken a cardinal rule of attending a game at Ross-Ade stadium: NEVER assume Purdue is going to win!
By the way, $20 ticket = south end zone bleachers. There are probably seats available behind the visiting team section if you want to sit near other EIU fans. This section is usually on the east side of the field around the 10 yard line, first 25 rows or so (but the tickets cost more).
True dat, Brent-ley. thanks for the heads up on the seating...I'll see what I can find.
Post a Comment